What is a Faith Community Nurse? An FCN has a current Registered Nurse license from the state where she/he practices in a paid or non-paid model working in a Faith Community. “Faith Community nursing is a unique, specialized practice of professional nursing that focuses on the intentional care of the spirit as part of the process of promoting holistic health and preventing or minimizing illness in a faith community.”
Participants attending the Foundation of Faith Community Nursing Course will be able to:
1. Embrace the integration of faith and health as central to the faith community nurse role.
2. Demonstrate knowledge, attitude, and skills to practice as a beginning faith community nurse.
3. Value an inter-collegial peer system of support.
4. Identify a network for continuing development and support.
5. Commit to continued spiritual formation to more effectively understand and carry out the faith community nurse role.
Dates: Aug. 5-7 and Aug. 12-14, 2022
Registration Fee: $425
Registration Deadline: July 14, 2022
For more information and registration details please click here.
2022 Foundations Course FINAL.pdf
Evangelical Lutheran Parish Nurse Association (ELPNA) | Facebook
Please contact us with any website recommendations or corrections at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click for the ELPNA brochure:
Email us at:2-22 Membership email@example.com
Mail us at:ELPNA
6626 Eliot View Road
St. Louis Park, MN 55426